Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Because our Anniversary is so close to Christmas, we decided to do a simple, but fun day and it ended up being a blast! We started out by going sledding and it was hilarious! My dog, Ody, came with us and thought he had died and gone to heaven. Then, we got ready and went to the Garden Restaurant at the Joseph Smith building for dinner and went to the lights and Nativity at Temple Square after. It was a very romantic and special night. Once we got home, we ended the night by playing our new favorite game, Ticket to Ride, with my family.




Before our date, Jace bought me a dozen beautiful roses.






6 comments:

Jake and Morgan said...

Congratulations!! It looks like you guys had a great time! I love ticket to ride. It is my new favorite game. Jake and I got the new passanger one for Christmas try it out!!

Kelli K said...

Hey girl, whats your email so i can invite you to read our blog?

Brooke and Jonny said...

FINALLY!!!! cute pics Jen I can't believe it has been a year. Crazy!

Anonymous said...

So fun! Love you guys!

C and MC said...

We love to Ticket to Ride! My sister in law was completely obsessed for a long time. It is a cool game.

Brad and Jen said...

You guys are so cute! I feel really bad that I never got back to Jace on his anniversary plans. You guys need to come up soon! what is your email so that I can email you Brad and I's blog info? Hope everything else is going well!
Love ya guys.
Brad and Jenny