Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Plays and Musicals!


I know it's been so long since I've posted anything- I should be banned from the blogging world! Hopefully I can figure this program out and be a better blogger! Jace and I are both working full-time and going to school full-time, so we've had a busy year. However, one thing that we have been lucky enough to do this year is see a lot of plays. I know this sounds geek-ish, but I love musicals! I grew up going to musicals as a family tradition and now Jace and I really enjoy going to them. The ones that we have seen this year are Pirates of the Caribbean (Hale Center Theater), Music Man (Rodger's), Tarzan (Tuacahn), Aida (Tuacahn), Thriller (Kingsbury Hall), Wicked (Gershwin in NY), and In the Heights (Richard Rodgers Theatre, NY). Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

Brooke and Jonny said...

I was so shocked when I saw Welk at the top of my list, I thought for sure there was a mistake!!! Glad to see you are back, I love musicals too. Especially in NY

Jenna said...

I know, I can't believe it either :). Hope you guys had a great Thankgiving!

Ninjas said...

I'm beside myself.