Saturday, November 27, 2010

CHUCK-A-RAMA


Is where we go for Thanksgiving every year. Oh yes, the buffet of all buffets. You better believe it-this is Thanksgiving for the Taylor family. No cooking, no messes to clean, and the picky eaters couldn't be happier (not to mention the best rolls and sweet potatoes ever)! We follow the Chuck with bowling across the street at Bountiful Bowl, then watch family home videos. We ended the night with seeing Harry Potter 7, which of course, I thoroughly enjoyed. Aunts Jane and Julie came with and we are missing Mary (in Hawaii) and Oliver and Patrick (on missions). I have so much to be grateful for and at the top of the list is my wonderful family. Yep a very Happy Thanksgiving this year!












3 comments:

Brooke and Jonny said...

Have I died and gone to heaven? 2 posts in one week, I'm so happy! Looks like fun!

Kaley and Jeremy said...

I am so glad you are blogging again! Happy to have you back. :)

DUSTIN said...

I can't believe how old everyone is now. it is crazy to think back to the old days when most of them were under the age of ten!! What a cute family, and your mom looks great too. Chels