Monday, January 3, 2011

Air-popped Popcorn!


Calling all popcorn lovers! I don't know if it's the holidays or what, but I have been loving different kinds of popcorn lately. There is nothing like warm, freshly made air-popped popcorn. It reminds me of my childhood when we used to pop and eat popcorn as we watched a movie every weekend. Who would've thought you could do so much with these tiny, little kernels?! So I decided to ditch the artificial microwave popcorn and switch to air-popped. I bought myself the Presto Poplite and have had a blast making different kinds of popcorn. My cute friend, Whitley was over when I opened it-love her!

PS-I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year; cheers to the year 2011!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you found a popper! Love your new table you found to go against your wall! Gorgeous!

Ninjas said...

SO...When I got married, someone gave me this glass bowl thing that is for popping popcorn..but I don't know how to use it. I know this post doesn't make you an expert or anything, but maybe you could teach me a thing or two?
xo

Brooke and Jonny said...

Jonny's Dad makes the best air popped popcorn yum we better get together and watch movies soon so I can try some of yours =)

Jenna said...

Shanae-

I've seen those things, but I have no clue how to use them! Haha.... directions? LOVE YOU

Brooke-

We should definitely get together for a popcorn party; there are so many good recipes!!

Shane and Kenzie said...

Jenna! So happy I found your blog! My mom LOVES popcorn...she goes all out with it and it makes it so fun! The other day I was looking at my kid pictures and I found a bunch from us all playing on that rock outside your old house... oh the memories! :)

Jenna said...

Kenzie- Yay! I'm so happy you found my blog, too :). I'm looking forward to looking at yours!