Friday, December 17, 2010

Holiday Movies!!


Tradition............tradition! Although this is the most well known song from the classic Fiddler on the Roof, I absolutely love traditions. One of the traditions that my family has always done is watch classic movies around Christmas time. The pictures above are some of the ones that I have watched so far. Even though I don't have a family of my own yet, I thoroughly enjoyed watching them by myself! I love cuddling up on my couch with a blanket, the Christmas tree on, and watching these classic and amazing movies. I have been watching bits of them every day and absolutely love it! The next ones on my list are White Christmas and It's a Wonderful Life. I love the holidays and the wonderful classic holiday movies!!

2 comments:

Bain Becomes a Master said...

The best part is when it snows!

Kellie Henry said...

Okay I never check your blog because you never post and to my surprise I missed your last 4 posts! Glad your back in the game! I wish I was there to snuggle on your couch and watch movies!!! Miss you!